$110 Flat Rate Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
At Bay Area Chimney Sweep we offer superior commercial and residential dryer vent cleaning services. We have served Houston for over 20 years so we have the experience you need for a professional job. Avoid the hazards of clogged dryer vents and schedule your appointment today!
How do you know when a dryer vent needs cleaning?
- One of the biggest signs that your dryer vent could be clogged is when your clothes and towels take more than one complete cycle to get dry.
- Another sign is when the top of your dryer is hot to the touch. This can be caused by the extra heat being trapped inside because of the clogged vent restricting the air flow.
- If you haven’t had your dryer vent cleaned at least once a year, then it is definitely time to have it done. Over time lint and particles build up and even though you may have a filter in your dryer, small amounts go through and add up over time. Having your vent cleaned every 6 months would be optimal as it will help reduce energy costs and wear on your dryer.
- You should also check to make sure there is no lint or particles flying out of the external dryer vent exit and that there is a good solid airflow coming out. If there isn’t a strong airflow it is probably time to schedule an appointment and have us professionally clean it.
What are some of the top reasons you should have your dryer vent cleaned?
- Reduce the risk of fires and equipment breakdown.
- Save on energy costs over the year by allowing your dryer work like it was supposed to.
- Speed up the time it takes to complete a drying cycle.
How much does it cost to have a dryer vent cleaned?
We are currently doing a special for only $110. We will not charge you for any travel costs or hidden fees. Schedule your appointment today! Call (281) 471-1409 or use the contact form below.